Incorporate Converted Floor/Ceiling Gfx.
Incorporate Converted Floor/Ceiling Graphics
You do not need to follow this procedure if you have converted your floor graphics and
saved them over the existing texture file. Only if you have created a new file or changed
the name or path of the old file do you need to proceed further.
1. Run the GAMELINKER program.
2. Select 'LOAD LINK FILE' from the menu and select
3. Select GRAPHICS->SET FLOOR TILE FILENAME
4. Select the file you wish to load, presumably created using the 'FLOORCONVERT' utility.
7. Select 'SAVE LINK FILE' and select the file
The new floor tile file will now be available in the level editor and the game itself!
HTML Conversion by AG2HTML.pl V2.941126c, perl 5.003 & firstname.lastname@example.org