Incorporate Converted Texture Graphics.
Incorporate Converted Texture Graphics
If you change texture graphics, and save over your existing texture file when converting
them, you DO NOT NEED to follow this proceedure. Only if the name of the texture file
has changed do you need to proceed.
1. Run the GAMELINKER program.
2. Select 'LOAD LINK FILE' from the menu and select
3. Select GRAPHICS->SET TEXTURE FILENAME
4. Select the file you wish to load, presumably created using the '256brighten' utility.
7. Select 'SAVE LINK FILE' and select the file
The new texture tile file will now be available in the level editor and the game itself!
HTML Conversion by AG2HTML.pl V2.941126c, perl 5.003 & email@example.com